- Name: DR. RIMEN BORDOLOI
- Telephone No. 7002262739/9435463123
Mobile No. 7002262739/9435463123
- Email : rimen11@Gmail.com
- Personal website address : www.rbordoloi.in
- Postal Address Permanent Address
DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY PUBERUN PATH NAALI,JORHAT(NEAR HABICHUK TINIALI)
D.R.COLLEGE,GOLAGHAT PIN: 755001,JORHAT ,ASSAM
CIRCUIT HOUSE ROAD, GOLAGHA
- Educational qualification : MSc. M.PhIL. PhD.
- Teaching Experience : 29 Years
- Research Experience : 29 Years
Organization Name : D.R.COLLEGE
Position Held : ASSOCIATE PROFSSOR, HOD, ZOOLOGY D.R.COLEGE GOLAGHAT. HOD DEPARTMEN OF LIFE SCIENCE (Academic) D.R.COLEGE,GOLAGHAT
Paper published :
1. Bordoloi R et al (2012): Limnological study of a closed wetland- Potiasola from Jorhat Dist,Assam,J.Bio.Innovation,pp. www.jbino.com ISSN2277-8330(Electronic),29th June 2012- Aceptance 23rd July,2012.
2. Bordoloi R et al (2012): SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS OF THE FISHER FOLK OF UPPER BAHMAPUTRA RIVER: A CASE STUDY IN JANKHANA VILLAGE OF JORHAT DISTRICT International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology Page: 341,Available online at www.ijabpt.com, vol-3,0ct-Dec-2012,ISSN:0976-4550,
Bordoloi R et al (2013) :Effect of temperature on dissolved oxygen, Scholars view a Journal of multidisciplinary research (ISSN-2320-1096),PP 43-50.
4. Bordoloi R , Abujam K S and Goswami U C (2013) : Titled, ‘SEASONAL DYNAMICS IN PHYTOPLANKTON ABUNDANCE AND ITS DIVERSITY IN OPEN TYPE WETLANDS OF JORHAT DISTRICT , INDIA’ .October – December, 2013 (A Quarterly Published ,Peer – Reviewed Online International Journal ) ISSN : 2231 -6345). www.cibtech.org/jls.htm
5. Bordoloi R et al (2013): Diversity of Zooplankton in the Nahatia-open wetland of the Jorhat District,Assam. International Journal of Integrative Sciences, Innovation and Technology (Apeer review E-3Journal of Sciences, Innovation andTechnology);eISSN22781145;Int.J.IntSci.Inn.Tech.Sec.A,Fe,2013,Vol.2,Iss,pg 27-30. www.ijiit.web.com
6. Bordoloi, R. 2014. Ichthyofauna and fish production in Potiasola wetland of the Brahmaputra basin :International Journal of Zoologyad Research (IJZR) I SSN(P): 2278-8816; ISSN(E): 2278-8824 Vol. 4, Issue 2, Apr 2014, 27-36 © TJPRC Pvt. Ltd. www.tjprc.org/journals/journal–of-zoology .ISSN(Print) : 2278-8816 ,ISSN(Online) : 2278-8824 ,Impact Factor(JCC) : 3.9678, NAAS Rating : 3.10,IBI Factor : 3.2
7. Comparative study on fish and fisheries of a closed and an open type wetlands of the Brahmaputra valley. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication (IJSRP) www.ijsrp.org
8. Bordoloi, R. 2014 . A comparative study of aquatic macrophytes and its primary productivity in the closed and open type wetlands of upper reaches of the Brahmaputra River basin:J.Bio. Innov 3(2), pp:103 – 116,2014 ISSN 2277-8330 (Electronic) www.jbino.com, IF : .76
9. Bordoloi R, 2015 : Biodiversity and Conservation status of Ichthyofauna of Doria beel, Majuli,India, Available online at: www.isca.in, www.isca.me Received 27th July 2015, revised 25th August 2015, accepted 22nd September 2015, ISSN 2320 – 6535.
10. Bordoloi R, 2015 : Biodiversity and conservation status of Ichthyofauna of the river Island Majuli, India , Scholars Academic Journal of Biosciences (SAJB) ISSN 2321-6883 (Online)Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., 2015; 3(11):878-885 ISSN 2347-9515 (Print) ©Scholars Academic and Scientific Publisher (An International Publisher for Academic and Scientific Resources. www.saspublisher.com 11.Triiodothyronine and diunal metabolic rhythm in tree sparrow Passer montanus.Indian experimental Biology,vol.28.April 1990,pp.316-321. http://www.niscair.res.in; http://nopr.niscair.res.in
12.Rearing feasibility of Esomus danricus (Ham.) and Parluciosoma daniconius (Ham.) in aquarium.pp.87-92, 2013, Jouurnal Indian FisheriesAssociation , Vol. 40.
13. Standardization of breeding technique in Clarias batrachus, Biodiversity of NorthEast India,Proc.Nat.Sem,AVC, 2008, PP209-211.
14. Exploration of fish fauna, fish production and habitat conservation of Nahatia and Potiasola wetlands of Jorhat district,Assam.
15. Development of carp breeding technology, Ecocentric , 2008
Paper presentation :
1. Bordoloi, R. 2006. Fish germplasm inventory and conservation on the wetland of Assam (abst.). pp – 43, National seminar on Zoology for human welfare,2nd February, G.U. 2006.
2. Threats to Biodiversity in the wetlands of ASAM, Specially Ornamental fishes .Prospects and problems of ornamental fish in the North East India, UGC Sponsored national seminar on ,“D.H.S.K COLLEGE DIBRUGARH,ASSAM, Ornamental fish in the North East India – Its culture and maintenance “ 29th &30th January, 2006
3. Bordoloi, R. 2007. Conservation of Wetland habitats to increase abundance of fish diversity in the wetland of Assam. 22 April 2007, National seminar, a.s.c. pp- 19 (abst.). 29th &30 January 2006
4. Prospects and Problems of wetlands of Assam,March,2008, NATIONAL SEMINAR , AAU ,KHANAPARA, GUWAHATI.
5. Bordoloi, R.2008. Problem and prospects of the wetland in the Jorhat district, Assam (abst. ), pp-63,14th & 15th ugc sponsored National seminar at,Gorgaon college, Assam.
AAU KHANPARA, GUWAHATI.
6. Bordoloi, R.2008. Fish and fisheries of a closed and open type wetland of the Jorhat district, Assam (abst.), PP- 207, National seminar on Biodiversity & Human Welfare,29 – 31 Dec. 2008,G.U.
7. Circadian Rhythm in Rectal Temperature of Chinese Dove Streptopelia chinensis :Triiodothyronine a Phase Shift in the Minima Timing of Free Rhythm. International Symposium on Current Status of Chronobiology VIII Biennial Meet, Indian Society of Chronobiology, Nov.24 -26, 1990. Raipur, India.
8. Development of artificial breeding technology for conservation of Clarias batrachus . The paper published in the preceding of National seminar on “Bio pricy imminent threat to the conservation of bio- diversity and bio – prospecting of the flora and vegetation of the north eastern region” on 7th & 8th , Nov, 2008, D.K.College, Dergaon, ASSAM.
9. National seminar “Conservation of wetland habitats to increase abundance of fish diversity in the wetland of Assam”. In Bajali College, Pathsala, organized by NEIST, Jorhat22nd April, 2007.
10. Problem and prospect of the wetland of the Jorhat district. Paper presented on national seminar on recent trends in biodiversity; exploration. Conservation and management. 14th & 15th Nov.2008, Gargaon College, ASSAM, pp30 -34.
11. A study on fish and fisheries of the Jorhat district. National seminar on biodiversity and human welfare, pp. 207, on 29th & 30th Dec. 2008.Guahati University.
12. Exploration of fish and fish fauna, fish production and habitat conservation of Nahotia and Potiasola wetland of Jorhat District, ASSAM. Published in the Journal of Assam science society, pp.150 -162,Vol. 9, 2008.
13. “Standardization breeding technique in Clarias batrachus ” presented in the UGC Sponsored National Saminar “ BIODIVERSITY SPECTRUM OF NORH – EAST INDIA ” 18th and 19th September,2009,Department of Zology, ARYA VIDAPEETH COLLEGE, GAUHATI.
14. “Fish germplasm inventory and conservation of the wetland of ASSAM” National seminar on biodiversity and human welfare Organized by Zoological Society of ASSAM, pp. 43 ,on 2nd February,2006 ,at Gauhati University.
15. “Fish germplasm inventory and conservation of the wetland of Jorhat district,ASSAM”.The paper presented on the Workshop “New Initiatives in Fish Exploration, Cataloguing and Conservation for North Eastern Region” Organized by NBFGR at ICAR NEH Complex,BARAPANI,May 5th -6th , 2006.
16. WORKSHOP Model training course on integrated rice fish horti farming sponsored by the Govt. of India, Minitry of Agriculture, Department of agriculture & Cooperation, Directorate of extention ,new Delhi AAU KHANPARA, GUWAHATI23-30,2007
17. Problem and prospect of the wetland of the Jorhat district. Paper presented on national seminar on recent trends in biodiversity; exploration. Conservation and management. 14th & 15th Nov.2008, Gargaon College, ASSAM, pp30 -34.
18. “Standardization breeding technique in Clarias batrachus ” presented in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar “ BIODIVERSITY SPECTRUM OF NORH – EAST INDIA ” 18th and 19th September,2009,Department of Zoology, ARYA VIDAPEETH COLLEGE, GAUHATI.
19. “Prospect and problem of the wetlands in Majuli” presented in ugc sponsored national seminar in Jengraimukh college, Majuli on 30 -31 October, 2009.
20. RAIN WATER HARVESTING I N THE NORTH EAST INDIA – A National seminar on CRICIS OF FRESH WATER A CHALLENGE TO HUMANITY AND LIFE PROCESSES,WHAT IS SOLUTION? AT D.R.COLLEGE.,August 17-18 ,2010.
21. Importance of rain water harvesting in North East India presents on National Seminar on Sustainable soil & water res21.ources management and environmental challenge of the 21th century,on 20th Nov, 2011, Kalabari College, Sonitpur
22. Prospects of Ornamental fish and trade in North East India, National seminar, Mjuli College , 26 April 2012
23. Mathmatical biology and its usefulness . UGC SPONSORD NATIONAL SEMINAR, 1-2.NOVEMBER, 2012, D.R.COLLEGE, GOLAGHAT.
24. Prospect of rainwater harvesting in Golaghat, District, UGC SPONSORED NATIONAL SEMINAR ON AUGUST 17-18, 2010, D.R.COLLEGE,GOLAGHAT
25. Sustainable approach to solid waste management reference to Municipal waste ,UGC Sponsored national seminar on ‘ Recent chellenges for chemical research and practices : Moulding chemistry towards a better tomorrow “9-10 th November 2012.
26. Prospects of Ornamental fish and trade in North East India, Majuli College,12th April 2012. UGC SPONSOREDNATIONAL SEMINAR .
27. Potential of fish production of Nahatia Beel of Jorhat30-31 August, 2012
28. Preparation some polymers. From ….. and Water harvesting UGC Sponsored national seminar, 20th &21th September, 2013 DEMOW COLLEGE,DEMOW.
29. UGC Sponsored national workshop on research methodology for life sciences &allied branches JBCOLLEGE, JORHAT01-07 ,2013
30. Problem and prospects of the wetland in the Jorhat district, Assam.National seminar 2018.
19.Problems and prospect of ornamental fish in Golaghat District of Assam,National seminar on Emergening issues of Agriculture and allied sector in the North East India: Past, Present and way forward, ,dataed 7th &8th 2017. D.R.COLLEGE,GOLAGHAT
31. Problems and prospect of ornamental fish in of Wetlands of the North India,National seminar on Emergening issues of Agriculture and allied sector in the North East India: Past,Present and way forward, ,dataed 7th &8th 2017.
32. Poster presentation at research conclave’18,organized by students Academic board,Indian Institute of guwahati, India on DNA SEQUENCING IIT GUWAHATI8-11 March 2018
33. Occurrence and distribution of Entamopathogenic nematodes (EPN) in the Golaghat,district,Assam UGC sponsored national seminar,16th &17th September,2017 at D.R.College.
34. Economic importance of wetlands for rural development in the NorthEast India,UGC sponsored national seminar,16th &17th September,2017, at D.R.College.
35. Prospects of rainwater harvesting in Golaghat district ,Assam,National seminar, Morigaon College, Marigaon , 20 -22 Sept2012.
36. Impact of human elephant conflicts on socioeconomic life of people in the Golaghat Distric ,Assam /ICSSR sponsored International seminar,,Rangia College, 18th &19th Dec 2015.
38. Analysis of DNA sequencing IIT Guahati8-10 March ,2018
39. Mosquito Diversity in and around Sivasagar Town of Sivasagar District , Assam, Organized by DHSK college,Assam in association with IASR,Kolkata and CIU , New Delhi International, 21st January 2019.
40. Importance of Education and community participation for the prevention of Japanese Encephalitis in sivasagar, Organized by Science Departments under DBT star College Scheme, JN College, Boko ,Assam supported by ASTEC,BSA, ZSA, UGC-HRDC, Guwahati University , Assam academy of Mathematics, 4th May 2019
41. Traditionally Used Medicinally Plants of Majuli River Island, Assam, Organized by Dept of Botany, Chemistry and Zoology, CNB College Assam, assisted by IQAC, 29th June 2019
42. Contribution of non-timber forest products to the livelihood economy of the people of Majuli river island, Assam Organized by Cotton University , Assam with 64th Annual Technical session , Assam Science Society Organized by Cotton University , Assam with 64th Annual Technical session , Assam Science Society28th June 2019
43. Mosquito Diversity in and around Sivasagar Town of Sivasagar District , Assam, Organized by DHSK college,Assam in association with IASR, Kolkata and CIU , New Delhi, International, 21st January 2019
44. Prospect of wetlands of Assam, 21st January 2019.
45. Workshop on faculty training &motivation &adaption of school &college by NEIST,Jorhat28-29th January 2010
46. Semester system in higher education, D.R.COLLEGE, 11January 2010
47. Workshop on recent trends in nanaoscience and technology, Bahona college20-21 May,2011.
48. Workshop on fish production potentialities in the flood affected area of Assam. Assam Agriculture University,Jorhat.
49. Workshop on prioritization of research and education for fisheries development in North East Central Institute of fisheries education ,Mumbai &Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat Central Institute of fisheries education ,Mumbai &Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
50. “Production of Bio electricity from waste” National seminar on Advances in Aquaculture and Biodiversity (UGC) Organized by Guwahati University, 28th & 29th NOVEMBER 2019.
51. ” A study of length- weight relationship fishes of different wetland of Golaghat, Assam.” National seminar on Advances in Aquaculture and Biodiversity (UGC) Organized by Guwahati University, 28th & 29th NOVEMBER 2019.
52. “Recent discoveries in national and aromatic plants research and its sustainable development in North East India” organized by Department of Herbal Science and Technology, ADP College, Nagaon, ASSAM, dated 29th &30th Augest, 2019.
53. Zonal level Workshop Organized by Jaya Gogoi College Teachers Unit dated 2nd November, 2019.
54. ”Scilab and its Application “ Workshop organized by Ministry of Electonics and Information Technology, Govt. of India. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, dated 04 to 08 November, 2019.
1.“Biological and Genetic diversity studies in species belonging to genus Trychogaster from wetlands of Assam”.
2. Studies of certain wetlands in Jorhat ,District, Assam
3. Development and rearing of breeding technology on native ornamental fish species of Assam
4. DNA BARCODING AND STUDY OF GENETIC DIVERSITY OF FRESH WATER FISH OF THE BRAHMAPUTRA RIVER .